PVP Videos

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
WOODY

Re: PVP Videos

Post by WOODY »

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

beast mode +1
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I want to see the other side of these videos. I know when I played Thursday I laid down a lot of people, but no one ever gloats or posts screens/vids. Anyone who fought N-F this fri/sat/sun should post spoilers in this thread of killshots of them or funny stories regarding playing against them. Make it interesting all of the way around. +1 Sant
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

LIKE A VIRGIN TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

SariahTheBard

Post by SariahTheBard »

It was actually my first time getting touched. ;P Song is a perfect fit!

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

@3:50. I'm assuming attack closest innocent was used, how do you then target them for purples. If I try that it says no last target on screen. Thanks
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

@ WAP last target

@ WOODY that video makes me wish I had weekends off. I'm sorry :(
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote:@ WAP last target

@ WOODY that video makes me wish I had weekends off. I'm sorry :(
Without manually hitting their bar with a spell, I still get the same red wall of spam. I'll work on it thx
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

red wall of spam usually means you are desynched

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Hiding and invis red walls me until I re-target half of the time, my stream shows it. Desync is the main thing though.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote:Hiding and invis red walls me until I re-target half of the time, my stream shows it. Desync is the main thing though.
Yeah I've seen it numerous times on ur stream that's what I'm talking about. So far the desync seems to have fixed it for me. Thx guys
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

It isn't just a desync problem. It's a razor targeting issue...and I think only when smart last target is enabled. WaP, he could have kept using a specific target key rather than target last. That's typically what I would do of on the run and I didn't have bars pulled.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Desync, not smart last target.

The client thinks it is close enough to hit the target and the server says it is not, razor then begins to spam last target automaticly as this is a normal mechanic for razor, the target remains out of range (because location data is whacked out while the client is not in sync) and the red wall of "no target" ensues.

This typically only happens with purple pots and not spells.