PVP Videos

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
WarmApplepie

Re: PVP Videos

Post by WarmApplepie »

Outstanding work guys. Lololol @ sin must've been that 2000 ping eh?

Great job on the videos Sant
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Very cool. :P

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

excellent

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

+1 santorum for being a man of his word and being a beast at this game
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

WarmApplepie wrote:+1 santorum for being a man of his word and being a beast at this game
He's pretty awesome at recording himself ganking people in groups of 2+ and featuring newbs in the graveyard who have no para pouches and use shields.

Serious BEASTMODE

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

good kills, spotlighted me lol

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Onslaught- wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:+1 santorum for being a man of his word and being a beast at this game
He's pretty awesome at recording himself ganking people in groups of 2+ and featuring newbs in the graveyard who have no para pouches and use shields.

Serious BEASTMODE
umadbro?
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Onslaught- wrote:

Serious BEASTMODE
Don't you use shields and hang out at the graveyard?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Malaikat wrote:
Onslaught- wrote:

Serious BEASTMODE
double tele invis recall

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Malaikat wrote:
Onslaught- wrote:

Serious BEASTMODE
I can start using shields I guess. I sure as shit won't be featured in one of these terrible PvP videos though. I don't know if Santorum has ever killed me :(

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I assume you mean that you won't be featured...again. You got owned three times in the same video a few pages back. When I said this...
Malaikat wrote:I like how Omega thinks he should give me pvp advice yet he died immediately every time he was on screen. Great video.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Jay

Post by Jay »

post one of your videos. you can title it "i'm afraid to use a mage so i tele around on a dexer killing mounts"

WOODY

Post by WOODY »