for every end

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Chicanery

for every end

Post by Chicanery »

there is a new beginning:
Fraud_3-24_00.08-1_copy.jpg
Fraud_3-24_00.08-1_copy.jpg (201.21 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
and im going to begin finishing my character

im just addin fire to an old rivalry

kister and pee guild take credit for that one, i was just the bait

however my projected finish date is on thursday.... round 2... a uosa march madness shin dig going on

kister and pee guild take credit for that one, i was just the bait

lam... the end... when you get a chance pm me

farnk youre cordially invited to join FT$ based on the discussion i have with the end... i know you wear nightmare color clothes...you have a mYm tag.... but when you get hit with a halberd your character bleeds purple and lime green

for the rest of this shard this is a grand opportunity for you to exprience unbelievably awesome pvp on a scale you cant imagine.... you will see this game for what makes it what it is and seperates it from other games.

you will realize that your in game sworn enemy isnt really your sworn enemy after he heals you in a 2 v 4 gank you two are particpating unwillingly in.

after that you two start a guild/recruit more members and become part of the 5 v 5 v 5 v 5 fight

then you want more guaranteed loot so your 5 v 5 v 5 v 5 turns into a 10 v 5 v 5

the shard responds to you by communicating and acheiving a common goal and going 10 v 10 against you

you experience the sandbox setting, the communication and leadership, and team building experience that you get from this game all while having fun.

you dont even have to be good at this game just dont be a douche and people will bring you in and you will get to experience the fights

i hope i inspired everyone to go ahead and make the character if you have already, download communication software such as skype. you can use skype on your ipad and iphone if you want to save computer resources fyi

i look forward to seeing you guys out there.

Apoc

Re: for every end

Post by Apoc »

:D

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Gork

Post by Gork »

^ is that from the wizard? LOL

DRUSK42