Randoms and bonus cA chest opening

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
WarmApplepie

Randoms and bonus cA chest opening

Post by WarmApplepie »

Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Downs

Re: Randoms and bonus cA chest opening

Post by Downs »

hahahaha that book. Did teph leave you that? I have a collection of dresses and books teph left on my door!

Nice to see pictures being posted!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

idoc'd his tower. Incredible loot, but that was my favorite item out of everything.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Wow, that's a timeless classic.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Ya lol, he left me a book titled "your a bitch", a fancy dress, and some random heads. The jist of the book was he was gonna pk me, the next heads were gonna be mine, and the dress was for me to cry into.

Lol I do miss those idiots
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

He comes back whenever his local internet provider offers 3 months free on promotion.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Lmaoo that's outstanding. I wish I would've known him. He did have like 120 heads all over his tower. I saved as many as I could before they decayed
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg