The hard life of the AFK Macroing

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Deyash

The hard life of the AFK Macroing

Post by Deyash »

How comes that I got PKed 5 times inside the Brit stables while training provo?

I may understand killing someone casting Flamestrikes into a secondary account char in the middle of the forest (regs, bandages and maybe any extra), but someone training provo may have an instrument and nothing more! And probably a newbie lute which wont be lootable anyway!

Im not complaining, just asking. Maybe is to collect some more murder counts, but doesnt make much sense to me.

So now, im hiding inside Brit bank with a PIG to train Animal Lore, and im being left alone. Why is it that pig gang-banKing is respected into this shard?

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The hard life of the AFK Macroing

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

lol dude, it's so simple... Some people just want to be dicks.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:Some people just want to be dicks.

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

because its funny

Cromwell
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Cromwell »

Sounds like you could use some armor. :wink:

May I recommend one of my GM-made dex suits? You can pick them up between Yew gate and bank (on Weylin) for only 869gps!
"The Finest Arms, Armor, and Service. UBB."

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Avoid Brit/Moonglow while macroing Provo.

Minoc/Skara/Jhelom have nice stables/farms that you can GM off without much grief.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Deyash

Post by Deyash »

Yesterday I tried Thera Keep with this provo dream everybody speak about and I freaked out to see how slow ophidian warriors and enforced kill themselves, but today I went deeper into the theranthan keep and OH MY GOD!

Knight-errands and oph matriarch are awesome! I dont know where I read that tip into the forums, but they that fun and gold!

Thanks to whoever posted that :mrgreen:

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Deyash wrote:Yesterday I tried Thera Keep with this provo dream everybody speak about and I freaked out to see how slow ophidian warriors and enforced kill themselves, but today I went deeper into the theranthan keep and OH MY GOD!

Knight-errands and oph matriarch are awesome! I dont know where I read that tip into the forums, but they that fun and gold!

Thanks to whoever posted that :mrgreen:
See u soon
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg