Vega Grief

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
FearItself

Re: Vega Grief

Post by FearItself »

@Vega
Yeah a member said they saw a GT Vanq Hally on your corpse

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I didn't die?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Hahaha then the person told a very tall tale and ill remember it.
It had been after I ran out of regs, went to the bank then the tall tale was told, I returned by gate (forgot my regs again so no garlic) come through the gate and saw you, so like a proper newb pvper I attacked and recalled lol.

I'll call that person on their lie, and hope to get a good battle in some time

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Lame. I would have just dropped you while mountless. Post that video.

I hope you and Todd are using protection. It'd be a shame if he gave you aids...kinda. I mean, one less douchebag with a dishonorable mount kill macro
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Todd and I are fine, thank you Malaikat.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I was talking to Wiz, but meh
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

worst video ever

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

What?! That was the best ostard vs troll 1v1 I've ever seen. Totally worth the 8 minutes or whatever.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Malaikat wrote:What?! That was the best ostard vs troll 1v1 I've ever seen. Totally worth the 8 minutes or whatever.

Ditto

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Malaikat wrote:Lame. I would have just dropped you while mountless. Post that video.

I hope you and Todd are using protection. It'd be a shame if he gave you aids...kinda. I mean, one less douchebag with a dishonorable mount kill macro
Hard to drop someone while mountless if you're already dead before your feet hit the ground.... ;)

<3
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

azheman wrote:worst video ever
^
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Yeah, those were good fights, but it looks like you didn't have a DB hally or purples against Vega...

Also, would have is past tense. Few days of solid practice and I'd be better than you again.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

He had a DB bardiche/ghouls touch 1 hander/purples vs me o_O he's just not nearly as good as me

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Malaikat wrote:Yeah, those were good fights, but it looks like you didn't have a DB hally or purples against Vega...

Also, would have is past tense. Few days of solid practice and I'd be better than you again.
Only Echo had a DB ruin bardiche. Paris was rocking a fresh +5 force halberd I believe. Fun shit either way. Shake off that rust!

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Capitalist wrote:He had a DB bardiche/ghouls touch 1 hander/purples vs me o_O he's just not nearly as good as me
True, working on it.