UOSA's self proclaimed "Beast" 2v2s!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UOSA's self proclaimed "Beast" 2v2s!

Post by Abyz »

You lack the sense of disdain that actually 2v2ing town gating people brings. Especially when said people claim dominance via forums. Well you would get that part I guess. Log in.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Abyz wrote:You lack the sense of disdain that actually 2v2ing town gating people brings. Especially when said people claim dominance via forums. Well you would get that part I guess. Log in.
pWnT

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Mal, please stop laying the smackdown on my fan club. I need their rage, as Rose said.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Capitalist wrote:Mal, please stop laying the smackdown on my fan club. I need their rage, as Rose said.
Yes, both of you please stop laying the smack down.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

If malakait ever played UOSA you guys could guild up and lay down the smack that really matters... Don't mistake pity for rage.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Abyz wrote:If malakait ever played UOSA you guys could guild up and lay down the smack that really matters... Don't mistake pity for rage.
We can do this 2v2 any time you want neckbeard and ponytail. CuM is ready to put its money where your mouth is.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Ill Gates wrote:
Abyz wrote:If malakait ever played UOSA you guys could guild up and lay down the smack that really matters... Don't mistake pity for rage.
We can do this 2v2 any time you want neckbeard and ponytail. CuM is ready to put its money where your mouth is.
PwNt

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The level of fail in these last few comments is even worse than I expected. Thanks for lowering your own low bar guys.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

pWnT

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

The only thing failing here is your windbag facade of p versus p skill. Enjoy mediocrity in/out of game.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

pWnT2

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Please don't pity me because I can't play video games. I've got important shit going on.

I understand that you're looking for competition, and I'm flattered that you know I could improve the level of play. I'm not defending town gating as an honorable 1v1 or 2v2 method, but it's not anything new - even for top tier pvpers. To say that someone isn't or can't be good or great at pvp simply because they gate just isn't true. Now, I'm not defending Vega's pvp ability. That's up to him, and you can check my previous posts for evidence that I haven't attempted to defend him in that way. I'm merely arguing that there is no correlation between bad pvp and dishonorable pvp tactics.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Mal knows I'm the shit.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

In general, you may have an argument. However, in this case I argue there is an obvious correlation.

Vega and gg attempt to town gate their opposition, because otherwise they lose or recall away. Refer to the title of this thread to figure out why we are enjoying watching someone's self aggrandized rep slink back into the neighborhood of make believe.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Abyz, gg and I have 2v2'd you straight up. You died. We are undefeated. I know this kills you inside. The end.