Have any of you had this graphics problem

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
randale

Have any of you had this graphics problem

Post by randale »

Here, take a look. I don't know what it's called. I've had with other programs too, when an image is stuck there and just won't go away, and the only thing that fixes it is a system restart. I don't know what it's called. Image persistence? No, that's with LCD screens, phosphor burn in? No that's with CRT monitors. I call it "sticking" No, not like sticking in hockey, but something that's stuck there and just won't come off, kinda like when you try to tear off a sticker, and some of comes off, but the rest stays, and you can't get it off, at least not without a paint scraper, or something.

Like I've said, this has happened with other programs as well. But, this case is unique in that it only happens my UO client, and whatever I put in the top left, the most recent image to be put there stays there. In these cases when I minimized my UO client and UOAM, but anything that was most recently there will stay there. I can drag a small window around in it and see the cascade effect of all the windows on top of each other. And, I hid my icons, that's not part of it.

Heliconia

Re: Have any of you had this graphics problem

Post by Heliconia »

Did you try reinstalling the client?

I think I've had a similar problem and I had to reinstall the whole Ultima App and razor.

randale

Re: Have any of you had this graphics problem

Post by randale »

Heliconia wrote:Did you try reinstalling the client?

I think I've had a similar problem and I had to reinstall the whole Ultima App and razor.
No, but I could try that.