100 Dragon Turret video

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
randale

100 Dragon Turret video

Post by randale »

I was looking for one. I trued searching this forum (which strangely searched all forums) for "dragon turret" "100 dragons" etc. I tried google, but didn't want to see it on another UO shard.

Grogor

Re: 100 Dragon Turret video

Post by Grogor »

10 dragons do just fine, not sure why you would take the time to tame 100 for a similar result...

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

randale

Post by randale »

Grogor wrote:10 dragons do just fine, not sure why you would take the time to tame 100 for a similar result...
I'm curious to see how fast/how much they breathe fire, also they may be useful for turreting pvp's if your using them against gazers and they come along.

G.I Joe

Post by G.I Joe »

randale wrote:
I'm curious to see how fast/how much they breathe fire, also they may be useful for turreting pvp's if your using them against gazers and they come along.
THIS IS ILLEGAL.
HELP MAKE UOSA GREAT AGAIN!
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/3709
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=65299 [CONFIRMED KILLS]

randale

Post by randale »

G.I Joe wrote:
randale wrote:
THIS IS ILLEGAL.
Why? I've never heard of any rule against it, what rule is it breaking? You're being sarcastic, I gather, because you like to pk there, I know.