IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Freeza

Re: IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Post by Freeza »

Crehalen wrote:Someone by the name of Melanie on a nightmare was saying they would trade 44 silver for beard dye, I said I would take 2. I went to nuej and traded they stole the silver and ran. guards didnt do shit and I want my 88 silver. its bullshit that honest players who save and help others get scammed. Scamming is not apart of this fucking game. pking and stealing items from people. but there needs to be bannable offence when you make a deal with items of high value and then lie. its fucking bullshit if I dont get it redeemed i say fuck it. and fuck this game. ill let everything all my houses fall and u greedy sob can have it all.
Man that is a tough loss. That is 880k worth of silver at the going rate. Where is the BPD when ya need em? I thought they kept the streets safe??
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I have to agree with most of the responses here. You got robbed. It sucks. I too think that people who do this should rot in hell...but it IS a part of the game. Since the trade was not announced either here or in IRC channel #secondagetrade nothing will be done.

Just as a lesson learned: Trading something that can be traded via trade window, and having the item on yourself instead of in the bank is asking for trouble.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Freeza wrote:
Crehalen wrote:Someone by the name of Melanie on a nightmare was saying they would trade 44 silver for beard dye, I said I would take 2. I went to nuej and traded they stole the silver and ran. guards didnt do shit and I want my 88 silver. its bullshit that honest players who save and help others get scammed. Scamming is not apart of this fucking game. pking and stealing items from people. but there needs to be bannable offence when you make a deal with items of high value and then lie. its fucking bullshit if I dont get it redeemed i say fuck it. and fuck this game. ill let everything all my houses fall and u greedy sob can have it all.
Man that is a tough loss. That is 880k worth of silver at the going rate. Where is the BPD when ya need em? I thought they kept the streets safe??
Should have come to me.

Same guy was on "Julie" today...at Yew.

Problem is he stated he was "new" yet he was riding around on a nightmare, got flustered that I wouldn't "trade" with his dumbass, then proceeded to tell me he's got more than 2 dyes and more than a few million in hand.

Real newbie there.

It's a semi-elaborate scam run by idiots. Next time take the safe route and buy Faustus.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

Crehalen wrote: i thought i took precaution by going to a room with just the both of us
Sorry Matron, but this robbery was too easy to be an heroic exploit !!
Crehalen wrote:saying guards just incase.
Well, Crehalen, saying guards "just in case" is useless. You should use your "detect hidden" skill/spell after you closed the door. And you should let 1 tile free between you and the no-heroic thieft.

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

Edit:
JoshuaLee wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that policy on in game scamming is different that forum/irc scamming. This is about irc/forum scamming which is enforcable.
Review first post please.
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

BEWARE
BeatingU seems to be up to something again!
[11:26] (BeatingU): Selling Keeps
[11:27] (BeatingU): 2 destard, 1 KA town, 1 Ice.
[11:27] (Kelektra): where is the ice one or do i already know
[11:27] (BeatingU): you already know
[11:29] *** Tabius (~Drzzit@CPE00a0d1584e18-CM000a739b3bc9.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) has joined #secondage - Clones: 2 from Tabius (BeatingU) CtrlF1 whois; ShiftF8 ping
[11:43] (BeatingU): Still have a keep on ice and a keep on grass at KA for sale
[11:43] (BeatingU): accepting any reasonable offers, the swamp keeps are sold
[11:45] (DarkWing): Why is BeatingU pretending to be Tabius?
[11:46] *** Tabius (~Drzzit@CPE00a0d1584e18-CM000a739b3bc9.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Quit)

Watch out for This Guy
He is Well Known as a Scammer!

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

This post is specifically for people who break the rules. Try and focus.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

son wrote:This post is specifically for people who break the rules. Try and focus.
doesn't mean we can't try and catch them before they Succeed!

Scammer Free Trade Room

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

It actually is, why do you think Derrick and co are looking for a way to stop holding all the whiny people's hands?
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

LOL Darkwing with fake logs fail, well done. I have more successful house sales under my belt, legit in the forums then you do, but thanks for the fakes.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Beatingu wrote:LOL Darkwing with fake logs fail, well done. I have more successful house sales under my belt, legit in the forums then you do, but thanks for the fakes.
nothing fake there .. i am sure i can get other people to find logs showing the exact same thing ... was kinda funny how you stopped advertising your sale of 4 keeps after I caught you! ... seems like you ran off and hid in the closet!

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BEATINGU is a known scammer

good luck on your scams my friend!

Scammer Free Trade Room

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

DarkWing wrote: EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BEATINGU is a known scammer

Pro

Post by Pro »

everyone knows im the flyest cat in town

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Scammer Alert - Annabell Red!

Post by dren »

Watch out for Annabell Red. She is untrustworthy and will steal from you/rip you off given the opportunity. I have had a personal experience with her which was negative, when I was trying to help her out.

Edit: I did in fact sort this out with her, after a little coercion. Still wouldn't trust her even a little bit.
Last edited by dren on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: [22:54:40] You were kicked by W from #SecondAge ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the live

Post by lazarith »

what a cunt annabell red is that little whore

lazarith was kicked by W ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the lives of dozens of people and enjoys it)