IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Post by son »

monaxe wrote:r
<fador> silver coins?
<Goldie|afk> yes
<fador> i buy them
<Goldie|afk> Cool! I have a bunch
<Goldie|afk> like 40 of them
<fador> u like rares or wat
<Goldie|afk> I really just need money for a house
<fador> 200k for all
<Goldie|afk> Well, I see they sell for 6 at the lowest
<
Thres my proof he jacked me right when we did the trade 40 silver coins plz help me
This was indeed me
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

fooka03 wrote:Scammed by felix while using irc to do a deal.

10 silver trophy and a small for a large patio. Dropped the trade and stole the trophy.
This was indeed me
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

lemonsyum wrote:
Pro wrote:felix is legit has kept his word in 20~ish grudges with me holding (not meaning he lsot them all he just always put the cash up and didn't try to get it back if he did lose)
DONT TRUST FELIX JUST SCAMMED 500k
for the brit gy house
he faked as blackfoot took money and recalled out
This was indeed me. Funny how many times I got pmed to buy the GY house. I sold this house at least 4 times :)

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Crehalen wrote:Someone by the name of Melanie on a nightmare was saying they would trade 44 silver for beard dye, I said I would take 2. I went to nuej and traded they stole the silver and ran. guards didnt do shit and I want my 88 silver. its bullshit that honest players who save and help others get scammed. Scamming is not apart of this fucking game. pking and stealing items from people. but there needs to be bannable offence when you make a deal with items of high value and then lie. its fucking bullshit if I dont get it redeemed i say fuck it. and fuck this game. ill let everything all my houses fall and u greedy sob can have it all.
This was indeed me :)

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Felix you also scammed me once for neon hair dye. I dealt with you for a neon dye before so I trusted ya. I do have a question for ya, since I didn't complain or bitch about it cause, well quite frankly it's pixels. But tell me if you remember this and then maybe you can answer a question that's burned in my head forever.
We met in yew, inside the bank. We did the transaction and you had 2 thieves there, the first one stole the dye and got guard whacked, then immediately after a second thief ran over and stole it, and here's where I have a question, and maybe it was my shit computer but on the second thief that came over and stole it, you were so insanely fast on your thief, who was on foot by the way, that he literally skipped across my screen so fast that it left little lets call them still frame pics of him running across the screen. And after stealing it again you ran so fast out of the bank that it left little still frames of him.
How did that happen?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Did I use tele ring? And how did you know it was me? No one knew who my thieves were when I was doing the neon dye except matron and ns.

If guard wacked, I had the other thief on the ready with last target set on the dye. I probably just ran up to you and my old corpse, and doing steal last target would have yoinked it, then just ran off. No need to snoop, just run up (or tele up) steal last target cya.

The rest of the stuff did not matter, even if I was on a pure mare.

PS, post the pics please!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

son wrote:Did I use tele ring? And how did you know it was me? No one knew who my thieves were when I was doing the neon dye except matron and ns.

If guard wacked, I had the other thief on the ready with last target set on the dye. I probably just ran up to you and my old corpse, and doing steal last target would have yoinked it, then just ran off. No need to snoop, just run up (or tele up) steal last target cya.

The rest of the stuff did not matter, even if I was on a pure mare.

PS, post the pics please!

Pretty sure it was you since after it happened I said "since we did this deal irc isn't it supposed to be scam proof or whatever?" And your reply was "I never publicly agreed so it wasn't scam proof" Now for the question was it your thief? If it wasn't yours it was your friends because ya definitely had no problem admitting it.
Do I have screen shots? No, this was 3 years ago, that computer is gone, I did at the time because I thought it would help since originally I thought the irc thing meant I couldn't be scammed, but when you said what you said about agreeing publicly, I asked around and found you were right so I just said f it.
The running so fast it had still frames of the thief all over the place is true though, I'm surprised you don't remember this scam since it was such a rare thing for two thiefs to sit there and how it transpired etc, again at Yew bank. But Again, I just was curious because I never figured out why the still frames of the thief on foot would do that and how fast it appeared you were, if that makes sense.
By the way I'm positive there was no tele ring it was just a well played scam
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

I don't remember talking about this on irc, I purposely kept it quiet because I did not want people to know I was pulling this scam.

More details here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=55385

PS, I pulled this scam many times, so I don't recall much, but I definitely remember getting gw at Yew a few times. I always did it alone.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

son wrote:I don't remember talking about this on irc, I purposely kept it quiet because I did not want people to know I was pulling this scam.

More details here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=55385

PS, I pulled this scam many times, so I don't recall much, but I definitely remember getting gw at Yew a few times. I always did it alone.

We didn't talk about it publicly on irc. That was the whole reason I was scammed and why you told me I could do nothing about it.
See we were in irc in a private chat and you said since you didn't state it publicly its not scam proof. I said "oh so then I'm fucked eh?" You said "unfortunately for you, yes" I then asked about the fleet footed thief that left little still frame pics of himself and you replied "not sure, take care." Lol
We agreed to the deal in irc in a private chat that's why you admitted it was you in private, I didn't bother making it public cause like I said my o wn fault.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

SirCrapalot

Post by SirCrapalot »

I was just scammed by Capitalist.
Can't trust him, Was about to make him a great deal on a bunch of rares he was interested in and he stole them under the guise of teaching a new player something new.

Wow...

Thanks A$$hat!

Just goes to show you, can't trust anyone.

Marvel

Post by Marvel »

Just thought I'd let people know there is a house next right to the moongate of brit called $$$ Brit Gate Mart $$$

I tried to buy a runebook full of Bank locations and one of all the dungeons. Sadly, when i opened them up to start recalling they were both totally empty. 8k down the drain and since I'm pretty new that's a lot of money for me.. :(

Beware of this shop.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Marvel wrote:Just thought I'd let people know there is a house next right to the moongate of brit called $$$ Brit Gate Mart $$$

I tried to buy a runebook full of Bank locations and one of all the dungeons. Sadly, when i opened them up to start recalling they were both totally empty. 8k down the drain and since I'm pretty new that's a lot of money for me.. :(

Beware of this shop.
:roll: forums account is 4 yrs old :shock:

Marvel

Post by Marvel »

Apoc wrote:
Marvel wrote:Just thought I'd let people know there is a house next right to the moongate of brit called $$$ Brit Gate Mart $$$

Beware of this shop.
:roll: forums account is 4 yrs old :shock:

That's because I made the account, played a couple weeks then left for a few years and just recently came back a few days ago. Relax.

pyrolee

Post by pyrolee »

There's a small house in Yew that sells Full Dungeon Rune Books and Full spellbooks...but when you buy them the books are empty...also, the vendor just put a bear mask that says it's blessed. I doubt that it is.

The house's name is "Stop-N-Shop"...the vendor's name is "Abdiel."

The dungeon runebooks are also misspelled as "Doungens."

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

This guys is most likely trying to rip people off by mimicking our Stop and Shop store in yew: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=61950

The real Stop and Shop is an L Shape, and I run the scroll vendor called Bacia. You will see a book with my forum name "morgan1109" on the vendor, and I guarantee any full spell books, town runebooks, or Dungeon/T2A runebooks are completely filled as advertised.

If you run into any problems, just PM me and I will take care of you. Don't go to the small, go to the L Shape one screen East of the Bank.

We don't scam. We fill our vendors daily and take care of our customers :D
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin