IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Swill Bag

Re: IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Post by Swill Bag »

we already know lady jacko isnt trustworthy at all but I figured id add that she sold me a castle and handed out cy runes at the bank. I knew she was gonna do it when I bought it I just wanted to show her for what she is
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (16.68 KiB) Viewed 10879 times

Duncan

Post by Duncan »

This is an outright lie to begin with. I bought the castle from Jacko myself and sold it to him. Jacko had no part in the whole thing other than selling the castle to me. Swill bag is just upset that he lost a few members in his guild cause they were tired of him in general. Sad that people swoop to these levels. Pathetic.

Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Not to mention... I was the one that gave her the CY rune. :) I want you to suffer for the drama you have caused and you will... Eventually.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I can't comment on this instance since I was not there to see it. However, I've had many interactions with JACKO in my time here and she has been an absolute pleasure on all accounts. I've often referred to her as one of the nicest players on UOSA and, although I don't know her personally IRL, would probably trust her over 99% of the shard.

Again, not sure what happened here. Simply explaining my thoughts on JACKO. Quite frankly, I'm VERY surprised to hear you had a bad experience, Swill Bag. That doesn't sound like the JACKO I've dealt with.

Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Apocalypse wrote:I can't comment on this instance since I was not there to see it. However, I've had many interactions with JACKO in my time here and she has been an absolute pleasure on all accounts. I've often referred to her as one of the nicest players on UOSA and, although I don't know her personally IRL, would probably trust her over 99% of the shard.

Again, not sure what happened here. Simply explaining my thoughts on JACKO. Quite frankly, I'm VERY surprised to hear you had a bad experience, Swill Bag. That doesn't sound like the JACKO I've dealt with.
Its not the JACKO everyone knows. Cause JACKO is THEE nicest person on the shard. Like I said Swill Bag is just mad cause I left N-S and joined JACKO's guild, and was hanging out with my friend at the GY and he kicked him out of the guild for being at the GY with me and he joined JACKO's guild also. He is just all huffy puffy cause his guild fell apart and no one wants to join his guild. He is very immature, arrogant, and raciest. Kids need to learn to stop taking a game so serious, it just gets pretty pathetic.

Killeshandra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Killeshandra »

I second that. Jacko is a wonderful person and whoever this loser is accusing her needs serious counseling.

Swill Bag

Post by Swill Bag »

actually i kicked jeff because you and him exchanged account information
and lady jacko has been handing out my cy runes for a long time,
my friend barbarian can verify this
the journal log dont lie

just remember folks, today its ol swill bag tomorrow it could be you!

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I'm sorry to hear it Swill. For what it's worth, the one or two interactions I've had with you have been pleasant as well. I'm not questioning your experience. Just saying it doesn't sound like the JACKO I know. According to Duncan, it sounds like this is a different JACKO. It isn't unheard of for players to scam with a "fake" <insert trusted player's name>.

5HITCOMBO

Post by 5HITCOMBO »

Ill also add I've known Jacko since she started two years ago and I honestly feel I could trust her with my accounts and passwords. That would never be needed but an example.

Swill if you are being genuine I think there may have been a misunderstanding or something. If its true I'm sorry but I simply can't see it.
Malaikat wrote: I try way too hard to sound intelligent on a small internet forum about a wizard game amongst a small handful of random anonymous nerds. I have a vested interest in this matter indubitably.

Apoc

Re: V^V get robbed

Post by Apoc »

Now in all the time i have played i have never heard anything so fkn dumb these bunch of noobs ended up getting robbed in their guild tower by an alt called lamertamer now they have accused TamerLamer of having something to do with this everyone that knows TamerLamer is NOT a scammer or someone who would rob or steal she helps so many people out. On that note i dug out some old posts one mainly directing the attention to Mexxy read below.

Pied Piper wrote:
lazarith wrote:THE FUNNY THING IS THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS SCAMMING THREAD, JOSHUA LEE, WHO IS ALSO MONIKA, IS THE ONE WHO SCAMMED ME. HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY YEW GATE HOUSE, SO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. THE PERSON WHO MAKES A THREAD ABOUT SCAMMING, AND THEN DOES IT, WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE .

YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE, JOSH LEE, MONIKA, CHRONOS, NICOLE, THOSE ARE ALL JOSH LEE THE SCAMMER, SAME SCAMMING PERSON THAT IS A TOTAL HYPOCRITE.

PM LAZARITH ON IRC FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SCAM, ID BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH OF A SCAMMER HE REALLY IS.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND MAY KARMA NIP U IN THE FUCKING ASS IF U DESERVE IT.

Ran into this person "Monika" other night on one of my alts. "It" was selling a house at EBbank an entrance for Delucia. "It" thought I was a new player and after some conversation wanted to give me free stuff. I told person I am fine and don't need anything.

Although "it" came across as very nice (and a slow typer w/semi decent english), "it" was very pushy with wanting to push items on me. "It" claimed "it" was from Lithuania and was playing with her husband watching or something (it was his bday and they were celebrating by playing UO and drinking or something)

I finally gave in and was like what the hell (I usually don't trust anyone on here except my RL friend). After the person gave me TONS of stuff they asked if I needed a house. I told "it" no. Again "it" was very pushy so I was like what the hell. What is a free small by the entrance of Delucia gonna hurt?

After showing me like 5 or 6 of "it's" houses and friending me to them "it" gave me a free small just a couple screens from the Delucia one it was selling.

Apparently throughout the night "it" was constantly complaing about my fast typing (I type with both pointer fingers but I average about 40-45wpm doing it which is not all that fast, only average). Along with "it's" complaints it kept tellin me to get some skype BS. I'm not a computer nerd (more of a console gaming freak) so I did not even know WTF Skype was.

Drunk ass me (was high on coffee and alcohol at the time) was finally like WTH. What is it going to hurt? They done gave me all this chit for free right? Skype is jus sum kind of chat thingy. Right? Can't be too bad right?

WRONG

At the time I done finished all the skype signup/download "it" claimed "it's" husband was now playing cuz wifey was walkin dogs or sumin.

As soon as I signed up got the chat thingy open and added "them", "it" and "it" enetered the room it started to constantly try to send various files directly to my CPU!

I was like hey man WTF you doin! I don't want your CPU sendin mine all this bullshit. "It" was like what you worried about "we are good ppl."

Yet these "good ppl" have a hard time takin NO for and answer so after manually having to cancel like 8 or 9 different files they were constantly trying to send I closed it down deleted it and scanned my computer to make sure nothing made it's way in.

To make a long story short beware of people giving out free shit.

IT IS A SCAM FOR A MALWARE OR PHISHING ATTACK. And frikin trust No One on this game except Derrick himself or people you know in real life!
Just thought i would also add Mexxy played here with his wife ^^ MONIKA owned the same L shape on dagger isle and is also from lithuania he's also in V^V .

XileActual
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by XileActual »

You can trust me, I work for the government.

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

BE AWARE

Santeria on IRC aka Dr. Wiz of V^V is a scammer/swindler.

We made an agreement on IRC for a deal involving 20,000 scrolls. Upon transfer he "closed" the trade window, and grabbed the scrolls when they fell to the ground. He said "Thanks" and recalled.

Don't do business with him, unless you take precautions.

I have done hundreds of heavy ingot deals, and never had anyone try to pull this. He was also very nice to me on IRC. Don't fall for it. Don't trust him.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

This thread should be deleted. If you got scammed via IRC you are an idiot. Why make a spectacle of known idiots?
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

The Seventh Son

Post by The Seventh Son »

you should be deleted

MortiKi

Post by MortiKi »

isnt there a fake JACKO ?
*shrugs* .. the JACKO i know, has never done me wrong
<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]