IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: IRC/Forum Scammer Reports

Post by Caswallon »

I think its you who does not understand the concept. Its got nothing to do with pats on the back and everything to do with honesty. Off course some people will name each other, its called a trading relationship, that is mutually beneficial to both parties. Its not co-incidence that the same names keep coming up, these people are generally honest, trustworthy people.

If you dont want to use it, dont open the thread. It really is that simple.
?

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Caswallon wrote:I think its you who does not understand the concept. Its got nothing to do with pats on the back and everything to do with honesty. Off course some people will name each other, its called a trading relationship that is mutually beneficial.

If you dont want to use it, dont open the thread. It really is that simple.
Wow I give up.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Good, now kindly go offer some newbies some help, then afk bomb them. Thats called an oxymoron. The later part of that word is particularly relevant to you
?

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Caswallon wrote:Good, now kindly go offer some newbies some help, then afk bomb them. Thats called an oxymoron. The later part of that word is particularly relevant to you
lmao you are indeed clever.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

dexter4321 wrote:
Caswallon wrote:Good, now kindly go offer some newbies some help, then afk bomb them. Thats called an oxymoron. The later part of that word is particularly relevant to you
lmao you are indeed clever.
Not clever enough to roleplay a schizophrenic mental health case though. :cry:
?

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Caswallon wrote: Not clever enough to roleplay a schizophrenic mental health case though. :cry:
Your also not clever enough to properly put an order on a vendor, or even negotiate a deal for that matter.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=13289

Id like to add "murugan"/"divinar" to this list. Check above.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Adding Joshua Lee to the Scammer list

He used his good reputation as a trader to have lazarith trade his house at yew gate first and then basically told laz that he scammed him.

Josh, you now have no right to post in this thread. You just took advantage of UOSA's greatest commodity.

Proof:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13556
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Its so funny that fuck started this thread because of lazarith.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: [22:54:40] You were kicked by W from #SecondAge ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the live

Post by lazarith »

THE FUNNY THING IS THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS SCAMMING THREAD, JOSHUA LEE, WHO IS ALSO MONIKA, IS THE ONE WHO SCAMMED ME. HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY YEW GATE HOUSE, SO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. THE PERSON WHO MAKES A THREAD ABOUT SCAMMING, AND THEN DOES IT, WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE .

YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE, JOSH LEE, MONIKA, CHRONOS, NICOLE, THOSE ARE ALL JOSH LEE THE SCAMMER, SAME SCAMMING PERSON THAT IS A TOTAL HYPOCRITE.

PM LAZARITH ON IRC FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SCAM, ID BE HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH OF A SCAMMER HE REALLY IS.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND MAY KARMA NIP U IN THE FUCKING ASS IF U DESERVE IT.

lazarith was kicked by W ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the lives of dozens of people and enjoys it)

Zane

Post by Zane »

Did he use IRC or Forums to scam you?

If not, go back and read what/why he made this thread.

Seriously people, he may be unbalanced at times, but some of you can be so moronic at times it's a wonder we all aren't unhinged.

Edit: And if he did use Forums or IRC then report it so he can't do it any more.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

son wrote:Its so funny that fuck started this thread because of lazarith.
Ah no, numbnuts, he started it because of you.

Nexis

Re: IRC/Forum Scammer Reports Dexter4321

Post by Nexis »

Dexter4321 was hirering me as a scribe, and i made half hes order, and the other half hasent been pickt up in over 2 weeks and i cant reach him via pm, becus he have turned of that... so i have like 1500 for me useless scrolls
Vilja, rätt & mannamod!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Nexis wrote:Dexter4321 was hirering me as a scribe, and i made half hes order, and the other half hasent been pickt up in over 2 weeks and i cant reach him via pm, becus he have turned of that... so i have like 1500 for me useless scrolls
PM Einstein

Nexis

Post by Nexis »

Mikel123 wrote:
Nexis wrote:Dexter4321 was hirering me as a scribe, and i made half hes order, and the other half hasent been pickt up in over 2 weeks and i cant reach him via pm, becus he have turned of that... so i have like 1500 for me useless scrolls
PM Einstein
?
Vilja, rätt & mannamod!