Updating Razor problems.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Updating Razor problems.

Post by kill drizitz »

everytime i update razor (it does it automatically) it deleted my profiles. how can i stop this? i have so many things set up in my profiles its a huge pain in the ass to keep remaking it.

anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

edit: just checked. it deleted all my macros. and all my screenshots. i had so many :(

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Updating Razor problems.

Post by Chaos »

you should be able to go into the razor folder and copy the folder called (i belive its) profiles .. and move it to a save location .. when this happens you should be able to replace the folder it creates with your old one and still have most every thing pretty much intact .. i think it might mess us a few things like custom items in title bar etc.

let me know if this helps you

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

To expand on what Chaos is saying, the 3 folders inside the Razor folder you should copy are Profiles, Macros, and Screenshots. If you suspect Razor is going to update before you run it, copy those folders off to a safe location as Chaos suggested.

One thing that concerns me, why is your Razor updating more than once? I only know of one update that was made... Also when mine updated, my profiles, etc were in tact. You may have an underlying problem.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

yea it worked! and i saved it to a safer place. a few things were somewhat off but the profiles i cared about the most.

thanks a bunch you guys!