Loging On

Rentax

Loging On

Post by Rentax »

I'm trying to log into T2A, But cant find where to get a register here on your sights... I installed the game, and the .net thing, and the Razor client, I have gotten the razor client to work, but now I'm sitting at the UO screen asking for Account name and password. what now? Anyone???
I've tried just typing any user name and password in, but it then sits at the verifying account screen...
help......
~M
Buchoneer I live & Pirate I die. - Cap'n Bogg

Kasimir

Re: Loging On

Post by Kasimir »

Make sure you're using the correct IP and port.
IP: uosecondage.com
Port: 2593

You should be able to auto-account as long as information is correct. Also, what version of UO are you using?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Also be sure that on the same first screen of razor that you have "Patch Encryption" checked and "Use OSI Encryption" unchecked.

Rentax

Post by Rentax »

Ok, so, the box in razor was checked ((seeing as how I actually read the old posts :D )) The IP, and post were correct (I copied and pasted them again just to make sure) When ever I run Razor however, it does bring up the UO auto patch client and it patches. But once I'm at the main screen it does say something about using razor client, under the login area...
Is the auto patch part correct? And as for the version, I installed it off my T2A CD from 1998. It says i'm using 4.0.4b patch 146 (although it says in the version file in the uo folder, 1.25.35 hehe old school)
~M
Buchoneer I live & Pirate I die. - Cap'n Bogg

Keathus

Post by Keathus »

You need to patch your game to 5.8.3 =D

To do this just follow the instructions

Go to your Ultima online Directory

Mine is C:\Program Files\Ultima Online\UoSecondage(this is a custom directory your would be along the lines of this. C:\Program Files\Ea Games\Ultima online\)

Next located the following application

uopatch.exe

This will patch your game, it is recommend you stop the patch at 5.8.3 cause after 6.0.0.0. Some of the Map ground tiles are changed in certain dungeons. (this can cause you some problems if you try to run over something that doesn't Exist During t2a)

Hope this helps you out, if you still need assistance please feel free to ask again :mrgreen:
Lord Keathus
Second Age Staff
Forum Administrator