Can't connect through razor..

kiasta

Can't connect through razor..

Post by kiasta »

Like the topic says I cannot connect with razor anymore. I uninstalled UO because I uninstalled it to see the difference between the "old" music and graphics to the new ML. Well after re-installing t2a and patching with the auto-updater razor says it cannot find a suitable cliloc file. Is there any way I can fix the problem?

kiasta

Re: Can't connect through razor..

Post by kiasta »

kiasta wrote:Like the topic says I cannot connect with razor anymore. I uninstalled UO because I uninstalled it to see the difference between the "old" music and graphics to the new ML. Well after re-installing t2a and patching with the auto-updater razor says it cannot find a suitable cliloc file. Is there any way I can fix the problem?

Hey noob (yes I'm talking to myself), if you just used google like you should you would have found the fix to the problem easily, here ya go!

The Fix

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

kiasta wrote:
kiasta wrote:Like the topic says I cannot connect with razor anymore. I uninstalled UO because I uninstalled it to see the difference between the "old" music and graphics to the new ML. Well after re-installing t2a and patching with the auto-updater razor says it cannot find a suitable cliloc file. Is there any way I can fix the problem?

Hey noob (yes I'm talking to myself), if you just used google like you should you would have found the fix to the problem easily, here ya go!

The Fix
Nice. thanks for the update. A search for cliloc on the forums here would have solved the problem too, it's been mentioned in other threads

kiasta

Post by kiasta »

Well I did a search for cliloc but nothing came up sorry about making another post.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

kiasta wrote:Well I did a search for cliloc but nothing came up sorry about making another post.
Yeah, the forum search engine is kinda of poor, i know I saw a cliloc thread but it may have been a while ago. Glad you solved problem