Razor Issue

Sol

Razor Issue

Post by Sol »

Just downloaded the stuff off this site, installed UO Razor and everything that came with it but I keep getting a Razor.exe - .NET Framework Error, saying "Unable to find a version of runtime to run this application" I downloaded .NET Framework but I think I got 4.0 not 1.1 would that be a problem? when I Installed Razor I installed it into the UO Directory on installation is that correct? do I need to move the razor exe into the uo file? Thanks for taking the time to read any help is appreciated. I cant wait to play.

yossarian
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor Issue

Post by yossarian »

Yes, you need an older NET version i think, but im not sure which. I will look around and get back to you.
EDIT-
Looked for a bit, but I cant find the post I was looking for. I know you need either .NET Framework 1.1 and/or 2.0
I remember a post a while back about including the correct one in the installer package/instructions but "most" computers would already have the necessary .NET Framework installed. I would suggest installing both 1.1 and 2.0
EDIT AGAIN-
Found it. Read the second part of Derrick's reply. Looks like you need 2.0
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=166684

akhimer

Re: Razor Issue

Post by akhimer »

I am running Window's Xp professional 64bit and cannot install .net 2.0 because it is not supported on 64 bit. Are there any other fixes because I am getting the same error as above (Cannot find Runtime version)

BTW, I am new here. I played UO way back and was coming here to enjoy the good ole days. Hope someone out there can help me.

EDIT: I installed .net 1.1 but still got the same error.