Razor : Vista and t2a.

Teph

Re: Vista and t2a.

Post by Teph »

Pyurrot wrote:
Derrick wrote:Client crashes are non infrequent unfortunately. Some have had luck by patching up to our recommended version, 5.0.8.3

Welcome to Second Age
If that patch is the one that comes with the T2a Install thingy. ^^ i did. Thank you =X
quick edit:
Would maybe using the ML install fix this problem? (Im using the t2a disc + patch) right now.
try turning the music off

ke6960

Re: Razor : Vista and t2a.

Post by ke6960 »

wonka215 wrote:I have patched up. When my client loades but it flashes a bunch and if I touch my mouse too much it will go into program not responding. If I leave it alone it will let me go to the login page (UO is stuck in full screen) I created an acct. I am able to get to the character creation and then when I start editiing the client crashes everytime. what should I do?
just hit the help button b4 you log in.... it takes it out of full screen and opens ur browser just close the browser and it will no longer be in full screen and shouldnt go back unless you want it to

Avo

Post by Avo »

There was an exception while attempting to load 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online\cliloc.ENU':
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online\cliloc.enu' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Ultima.StringList..ctor(String language)
at Assistant.Language.LoadCliLoc()

Anyone wanna take a stab at trying to fix this bitch, i feel like throwing my laptop at the wall at this point...

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Avo wrote:There was an exception while attempting to load 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online\cliloc.ENU':
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online\cliloc.enu' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Ultima.StringList..ctor(String language)
at Assistant.Language.LoadCliLoc()

Anyone wanna take a stab at trying to fix this bitch, i feel like throwing my laptop at the wall at this point...
Have to run Razor as Administrator.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."