Creating a Razor macro

Akells

Creating a Razor macro

Post by Akells »

Hey,

I took a year+ break from UOSA, but now I'm trying to make a macro in Razor and when I click "new" it asks me to enter a name, which I do, but after clicking "Okay" it doesn't do anything. The macro list is blank and theres nothing to click on to edit the macro. As far as I know, I'm doing everything just as I used to...

I'm not a newbie to Razor macros and I was just trying to make a simple one to assist me in mining, but unfortunately this problem happens. It occurs no matter what profile I load -- be it 'default' or 'custom1' or whatever. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Alex the Artist

Re: Creating a Razor macro

Post by Alex the Artist »

After you click new, it asks you for the name of the new macro. Click in the open field and type the new name. The cursor isn't in the open field by default. Click the open field, type so what you are typing is showing up in the open field, click ok, and your new macro will be ready to record.

Akells

Post by Akells »

Hey Alex, thanks for you reply... I double checked that I was in fact doing that, and I have been. Its just that nothing appears after I enter the name -- no matter how many characters I put in.

Akells

Post by Akells »

Thanks to the help of the kind folks on IRC, I got this figured out. Had to set my Razor shortcut to run as admin... something I forgot I'd had to do a long time ago... d'oh. Thanks everyone