UOAM small Problem : Dont show some stuff

Majax

UOAM small Problem : Dont show some stuff

Post by Majax »

Each time i open UOAM, it dont show Keep, Castle and Tower icons on the map. Other Houses are correct.

Each time i have to enable thosse icons in the UOAM control Panel

But it seeems he dont save this setup

( yes i run it in admin mode )

If Someone have an idea, it will be great

Dagon

Re: UOAM small Problem : Dont show some stuff

Post by Dagon »

You are talking about two different things. Those filter categories only apply to the white dots you see on the map (the labels).

The actual image of the houses on the map come from UOAssist (i.e. Razor in this case), and only when certain conditions are met about how you are running UO/UOAM (how many clients open, etc).

But if the category filters are not saving, well.. not sure where I would begin debugging that. I've never run into that problem for myself or anyone else.

If you are using the multi-clienting UOAM v9 please make sure to read the entire thread (or the text file included when installed) so you understand the limitations of showing housing in UOAM.

Majax

Post by Majax »

UOAM 8.3 / Windows 7

Have found a solution after 1 hour of test

Have deactivated the compatibility mode ---> now UOAM save the setup ( red circle on my pict ) and castle keep and tower appears on my map each time

but ... have to reactivate the compatibility mode because UOAM dont save the position of new houses :evil:

Conclusion : all is OK now, i swear to never touch again at this setup :roll: , special thanks to Microsoft !!!

Thx for your response Dagon

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

I know this is an old post, but I have same issue.

I never had problems with UOAM showing houses ever. Untill recently sudenly houses wouldn't update and leave some spots blank.
I tried everything to solve this issue. But at the end, because I never ran into this issue before, I decided to reïnstall UOAM. HUGE misstake.

I searched for all the related post on these forums and tried all solutions.
Even googled and followed this guide: http://uorforum.com/threads/uoam-making ... w-up.9579/

Here some things I tried so far:
- removed house icons, re-add
- restored all defaults
- try to save houses on different maps (houses, common, personal)
- used locked UOAM
- made UOAM compatible
- checked if icons and labels were being showed in UOAM

I am out of options. I really need help. I used UOAM latest version 9 (UOSA download multi-client).

Someone please help me!

Pringles
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net