Connecting through Secure Server

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Connecting through Secure Server

Post by SJane3384 »

Hey, so I want to connect through a secure server at work. I work at a hospital that has internet access available to all patients, so it seems like connecting to something like Second Age should be acceptable. I was wondering if there's some kind of work around to get through the block. Is there a trick to breaking through, or would something like VNC from my home computer work?

Also, I just want to say that I'm not a slacker like that. I won't be going on dungeon crawls or to events -- I would just be monitoring macros. Besides, I'm not too keen on having a co-worker explain that I was killing orcs while my patient died...
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Connecting through Secure Server

Post by Chaos »

I'd suggest vnc because you can set it up to work with a port that is not blocked by the firewall. Also it should be fast enough etc to montior or start macros.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Connecting through Secure Server

Post by Arkon »

SJane3384 wrote:...I'm not too keen on having a co-worker explain that I was killing orcs while my patient died...
lol
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."