Retrieving my account?

Clx
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Retrieving my account?

Post by Clx »

Hi, I'm sorry if this is explained somewhere else, but I've tried searching to no avail.

Is there anyway for me to retrieve my account without both the username and password? Or do I just have to suck it up and start again due to my own idiocy in managing to forget the details?

I've tried everything I had written down as 'UO Accounts' and haven't had any luck.

All I have to go on is the email address I registered the account with and the character name, which I've been able to search for on mysecondage. It's over a year since I last played, I believe.

If I have to start again then it's no massive loss, character was only 5x GM or so, but if it can be retrieved that'd be great.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Clx/Chris

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Retrieving my account?

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

That's what I am doing...
the rats are biting...hop on in :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Re: Retrieving my account?

Post by Derrick »

Clx wrote:All I have to go on is the email address I registered the account with and the character name, which I've been able to search for on mysecondage. It's over a year since I last played, I believe.
If you have the account registered to the email address, contact me and I can retrieve it for you, best thing to do is email me via the forums, or contact me in IRC or PM through forums (usually fastest reposnce in that order).

No this isn't really posted anywhere :/ I appreciate that people do their best to remember the info before contacting me, as there are a number of these requests.

Best regards,
Welcome Back.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."