Stuck at Verifying Account

Tristan Albrook

Stuck at Verifying Account

Post by Tristan Albrook »

I logged in tonight after a few months of not playing. I was able to log on multiple characters on two different accounts fine in the beginning. Now, a few hours later, I cannot log into any of my accounts. It sticks at the Verifying Account screen.

Any ideas?
Respectfully

Tristan Albrook

Rookie Militiaman
The Militia, MLT

Vile

Re: Stuck at Verifying Account

Post by Vile »

I am having the same problem.... sooo

/bump.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Shard was moved to a new server to meet our growing needs .. It would seem there were some minor problems with the move to a few hours on and off last night.

As far as I know we are back up and running at full steam ..

Sorry you guys had problems .. but it would all be up and working for you now.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

woolymammoth

Post by woolymammoth »

I am new to the server, trying to create a new account and I am having the same problem.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I'm not sure if AVG uses a block list or how often any program that might use their block list is updated ..

Again the web chat for them is pretty dead all the time and I'm still in sitting in there waiting for an admin .. Though I am still posting the IP's we need to have removed though I've yet to see a post that they were removed, I have lost connection several times and lost chat logs..
If its as the past after they remove the address's from the list it will take up to 24hours for it to even update to their posted list..

woolymammoth

Post by woolymammoth »

Do you know if there is any workaround for this on my end? I am not running any kind of anti-virus software.

Vile

Post by Vile »

woolymammoth wrote:Do you know if there is any workaround for this on my end? I am not running any kind of anti-virus software.
are you sure your using the right user/pass that was my problem.. iw as putting my user as pass and my user as pass on my second account got confused... lol... it just appeared that i couldint connect...

woolymammoth

Post by woolymammoth »

Vile wrote:
woolymammoth wrote:Do you know if there is any workaround for this on my end? I am not running any kind of anti-virus software.
are you sure your using the right user/pass that was my problem.. iw as putting my user as pass and my user as pass on my second account got confused... lol... it just appeared that i couldint connect...
I don't have an account at all yet, so I doubt that is the problem lol.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Not going to ask the user name .. but it could already be taken .. try and new one .. or a slight change..

woolymammoth

Post by woolymammoth »

Chaos wrote:Not going to ask the user name .. but it could already be taken .. try and new one .. or a slight change..
Hmmm.. didn't seem to work. I tried a couple pretty obscure usernames and no dice.

One thing to note is that the latest version of Razor wasn't working so I downloaded the older version off their website- not sure if this means anything.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Plz delete all aspects of UO if you can ..

UO razor all that ..

Then download and install our installer ..
10 to 1 this will fix your problem ..

woolymammoth

Post by woolymammoth »

Chaos wrote:Plz delete all aspects of UO if you can ..

UO razor all that ..

Then download and install our installer ..
10 to 1 this will fix your problem ..
I will give this a shot... if it doesn't work I'll have to go to bed and restart this project on the weekend.

Thanks for the help. :)

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Hope this helps .. pls don't give up ... :) it is a great server .

woolymammoth

Post by woolymammoth »

I reinstalled everything using the secondage installer and I am still getting the error message when I try to open Razor: "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." I did a little googling but there is no real clear definition of what exactly that means.

Also, I am running Windows XP on my mac though VMWare Fusion which SHOULD work with razor/UO, but maybe this has something to do with it. I can try reinstalling XP tomorrow if that would possibly do anything.

woolymammoth

Post by woolymammoth »

I was able to connect this morning by just opening up the UO client by itself so it is definitely a problem with Razor. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the latest version of Razor working on Windows XP?