Unable to log on in second account...

Vile

Unable to log on in second account...

Post by Vile »

I have two account and I am unable to log on one of them. It just sits at verifying account. Have they fixed it so you cant run two instances of UO anymore?

Thanks for help!

Vile

Re: Unable to log on in second account...

Post by Vile »

Ok, So I looked in to this more. After I type in my username/password I went to help & Status in razor and it shoes 66B sent and 0 Recved. And it just sits there waiting to rcv information from the server. It seems if i wait about 10-15 mins after I log out I can log in again. But if I log in then log out thats it I have to wait. Or else it sits at verifying account. I still am unable to log in on a second account.

Any ideas?
I checked and made sure my port was open on router and it is.

This has been working fine for me for weeks now just started yesterday.

Thanks.

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

The server was moved last night and apparently shares the IP range of some blocked sites. If you are using Peer Guardian or Peer Block, you'll want to permanently allow the new server IP.
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

At work now .. but I'm working on getting us removed from the block list used by software such as Peer Guardian .. This is not the first time nor the last this will have to be done .. Sorry for any inconvenience and Ty for your patience in this matter.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Vile

Post by Vile »

That sounds great but I do not use any kind of ip blocking program on my computer unless AVG free does it. I am unable to test it because I will be at work all day but do you think my AVG free could have started blocking it since the IP change?

EDIT:

On my lunch break I went home and completely disable my AVG free. I can still log into my main account no problems but when i try to start a second client for my other account it keeps giving me the following message or sits at verifying account

Also I cant log in to any other account even if i try using a differant account other than my main account to log in it just dont work but my main account works fine.

There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again.

I also just tested by connecting to a different shard/server and it works fine so it must be that program that's blocking me. How do i remove it I cant find it anywhere on my add/remove programs or in task manager....

I cant even create a new account i just keep getting this message or stuck at verifying account.....

Also I did not have this problem until just yesterday AFTER I registered my email/account with UO Second Age and used that verifacation code the account that registered with is the one that's working.

Thanks Again!

Vile

Post by Vile »

Is there a way to reset or for me to remove certain accounts under my IP maybe something got jumbled up and I just need to create a new account and its not letting me because i already have the 3 accounts max. I dontw ant to reset them all just my alt accounts if there is a way to do this let me know.. thanks. :-)

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Page GM in game to have your account names and passwords found and fixed.

Vile

Post by Vile »

I did! Accounts are working now. thanks for all the help!!! this shard rocks i just may donate now :-)

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Glad to help .. if I did .... :)