Stuck at Verifying Account

Koden

Stuck at Verifying Account

Post by Koden »

Ahhhh 1st time I've played UO in 7 years. I downloaded and played fine. logged out to eat, now I can't log in I stop at Verifying account page. I've tried 5x & left it for over 15 min. but I don't Verify. Any help??
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stuck at Verifying Account

Post by malice-tg »

Koden wrote:Ahhhh 1st time I've played UO in 7 years. I downloaded and played fine. logged out to eat, now I can't log in I stop at Verifying account page. I've tried 5x & left it for over 15 min. but I don't Verify. Any help??
server is down it will be up an hour or two

welcome to uosa need any advice while we wait?

Koden

Post by Koden »

Hang on a sec. while I dance a jig (I'm so happy it's not my system) . . . . Ok jig is over Dog thinks I'm nuts. Thanks for the info. Nope I'm looking forword to sandboxing my way back into OU. Run, Die, learn, repeat. Its the UO way :)
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Subject: Server
Derrick wrote:Sorry about the downtime tonight. We've been plagued by a rogue "hang" problem for a couple weeks now. We are actively trying to root this out.

Thanks for your patience!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."