Razor Organizer

mkgref

Razor Organizer

Post by mkgref »

My Razor Organizer tries to move items too fast and ends up missing them (b/c of the 1 second delay). This means I have to run an Organizer a number of times to clear all of the items into the proper bag.

Is there any way to make it delay between moving items (so it doesn't miss from the 1s delay timer)?

If the answer is no then I'm guessing the way to do it is a looped macro that calls the organizer agent, and just run it until my pack is clear?

Thanks for the help!

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Razor Organizer

Post by Zelek Uther »

Have you set your "Object delay" under the "More Options" tab in Razor?

For example, here's mine:
Razor v1.0.12 - More Options.PNG
Razor v1.0.12 - More Options.PNG (20.07 KiB) Viewed 4942 times
I need 1200ms as I live in New Zealand. I believe UOSA has a 1s object delay, so this should be set to 1000ms + your ping to uosecondage.com.

My ping is actually a bit worse than 200, but I've found that 1200ms works for me. Anything less, and I find that I have to run my Restock macro (or multi-item Arm/Dress macro) more than once. With some experimentation, you'll find the value that works best for you.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I thought it was 900
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I use 1000

Works most of the time .. but some times I have to run some macros twice before of delay...

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Rick Scarf

Post by Rick Scarf »

I changed mine to 600 upon the suggestion of someone and it works perfectly? YMMV I guess on that one, it didn't make sense to me either but it works great, so at least try that I guess and post results here.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Zelek Uther wrote:Have you set your "Object delay" under the "More Options" tab in Razor?

For example, here's mine:
Razor v1.0.12 - More Options.PNG
I need 1200ms as I live in New Zealand. I believe UOSA has a 1s object delay, so this should be set to 1000ms + your ping to uosecondage.com.

My ping is actually a bit worse than 200, but I've found that 1200ms works for me. Anything less, and I find that I have to run my Restock macro (or multi-item Arm/Dress macro) more than once. With some experimentation, you'll find the value that works best for you.
This