UO Resolution/Size issue

Clyde-

UO Resolution/Size issue

Post by Clyde- »

Okay so i just bought a new laptop that has a 17" screen. After i downloaded UO i noticed that although my laptop screen is MAYBE an inch smaller than my old cpu monitor, the actual UO client and gameplay screen seem smaller. I have adjusted the resolution so that it takes up most of the screen, but everything else seems harder. It's like i have to squint or lean forward real far to get a good view. If anyone knows how i can fix this that would be great. I've attatched some pics to try and show what i'm talking about.

These pics are taken from my laptop screen:

Now these pics are taken from the monitor i used to play on which is virtually the same size:

You can see that on my laptop the login screen and razor client seem much smaller and farther apart whereas on my CPU monitor they are much more visible, as is the actual gameplay screens. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
-cr3w-

Clyde-

Re: UO Resolution/Size issue

Post by Clyde- »

Okay well you can't really tell a difference on the gameplay SS's for some reason, but in person there's a definite difference. However, when you look at the ones i posted for my laptop it almost appears in the SS that my lapstop screen is bigger when it's actually smaller. I just want to be able to see my damn gameplay better without feeling my eyesight f*king drain.
-cr3w-

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Open Razor....hit more option tab...change the forced screen size option.....

Your welcome..... :P

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Nvm no one seems to understand what im talking about, or im not explaining it correctly. I already did that my resolution is fine...but everything in game looks smaller and its a pain to stare at. But i came up with a fix so no worries.
-cr3w-

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Sorry man. All they seem to care about these days are sandals and hats......I am a redneck but I tried. I was a tech aide like 12 yrs ago but technology changed on me :shock:

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

What is your laptop display resolution set to compared to your desktop resolution?
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Laptop = 1440x900
Old comp = 1024x768

In other words, set laptop rez @ 1024x768 and u should be fine. Unless we've totalli missed what you're gettin' at.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Yes that fixed it. The actual gameplay screen size is smaller compared to the monitor, but at least everything inside the screen is bigger to where i dont have to stare up close.
-cr3w-

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Good to hear! Have fun! ;)