tech question for derrick

mettig

tech question for derrick

Post by mettig »

hey bud me and my brother are playing from the same house off the router.
he has 2 accounts , i have 1 and tried to make a 2nd.

are we being held to the 3 accounts per person because were bouncing from the same external ip off the router?
or is the make a new account function broken today?

mettig

Re: tech question for derrick

Post by mettig »

well , we thought it might have been our setup..now i cant login at all , it fails at the login screen.
after completely revooting all the computers and modem / router were back in but still cannot make more accounts.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

I am sure he can make an exception because there are 2 people on the same internet. However, to save him time and effort just make the account on a different computer and then log in from yours and that should work twice. I would still send him a message explaining the situation so you do not get banned for running more than 3 accounts on the same ip at the same time which is not allowed.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

mettig

Post by mettig »

we tried that.
all told we have 5 comps and tried to make an account on the other 3 and nuthing worked.
same result

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Send Derrick a pm .. he might want you both to log in and talk to him prove it is two people or what ever. He will then no dout allow your accounts to be created and accessed. May people that live together play here, roommates brother/sisters husbans/wifes .. etc etc should not be a huge deal .. just PM Derrick .

Edit . Derrick is also a very busy man .. give him a day or two to get to his e-mails but he will respond I'm sure. In pm you might want to include your ip address and your account names .. Never will staff ask for your passwords so keep that to yourself :)

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

mettig

Post by mettig »

thanks for the help , we did figure it out that it was from us on the same ip.
we got ahold of an admin/ gm in irc and they helped us.

issue resolved.