Are there 'off hours' for the GM's? (on hold over 1.5 hours)

EvilWench

Are there 'off hours' for the GM's? (on hold over 1.5 hours)

Post by EvilWench »

I'm not able to create a 3rd account, and I'm not sure if it's because a friend logged with two of his accounts while house-sitting, or if I accidentally created a 3rd account at some point trying to log in. After seeing others with a similar issue post, and get a response telling them to page a GM in game, I went that route... and I've been 2nd in the queue for a little over an hour and a half :(

I'm starting to wonder if there might be hours when GM's aren't available, and I should just give up for the night?

Thanks bunches for any advice!

mettig

Re: Are there 'off hours' for the GM's? (on hold over 1.5 ho

Post by mettig »

it took me getting on irc and waiting for one to show up.

4579190a

Post by 4579190a »

Beat off till one responds ;)

EvilWench

Post by EvilWench »

Well, I finally gave up that night... had to get some sleep eventually. But I got on the next morning and was able to get help :)

So yay! Situation resolved!

Though I still don't actually know the answer to the 'customer service hours' question... anyone have any ideas (other than beating off that is :roll: )

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Staff are online as much as they can be. There are not certain times of day certain staff are to be online, however many of them are online around the same time most days. The next problem comes with you wanting account help, that is a very delicate matter and I would guess that would have to be addressed by Derrick himself. I hope that answers your question.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

EvilWench

Post by EvilWench »

Chaos wrote:Staff are online as much as they can be. There are not certain times of day certain staff are to be online, however many of them are online around the same time most days. The next problem comes with you wanting account help, that is a very delicate matter and I would guess that would have to be addressed by Derrick himself. I hope that answers your question.
Fair enough :) Thank you for the info! (and yes, it was Derrick who helped me :wink: )