MyUOSA tournament record

Spitfire

MyUOSA tournament record

Post by Spitfire »

I can't see my tourney record in MyUOSA. I did the [publicchar command and can see stats and all skills, but no info on my tourney matches. I'm registered on MyUOSA with the same email as my in game account registration and on the main page I can see all of my characters. Any ideas? Thanks.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: MyUOSA tournament record

Post by nightshark »

You must be ranked before tourn stats will show on your profile. Tourn stats will show regardless of whether the character is private or public.

You should have an option to "view tournament matches" or something on there, though.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

You'll need to break the top 100 before MyUOSA will show your tournament stats.

Nowadays that means you'll need about 20-30 wins without too many losses to get on the board.

Being logged into MyUOSA or having a private/public character have nothing to do with it, you just haven't gotten on the books yet.

There are several books placed throughout the map where you can get exact information on stats & rank.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

nightshark wrote:
You should have an option to "view tournament matches" or something on there, though.
This is what I'm missing. It should have a line that says "recorded tourney matches" and a link to anything I participated in, but it's not there on my page.

Thanks guys.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Spitfire wrote:This is what I'm missing. It should have a line that says "recorded tourney matches" and a link to anything I participated in, but it's not there on my page.

Thanks guys.
You'll need to set your character public to get that information. It would be directly under the "Kills/Lifetime Kills" section once he is made public.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

It's public, I can see stats and all skills but no kill stats or tournament links.

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/108345

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

As far as I know, it should be showing.

Here is a link to your stats if you couldn't find it:
http://my.uosecondage.com/Events/Tourna ... rid=108345
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

Not sure why it's not linking on my page but at least I can take a look now. If anyone has ideas to make it show up on my page let me know, but this is helpful, thanks Nightshark.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

That's odd, even if you have 0 kills it should still list them as 0/0, and the same for tournament entries..

I don't recall ever seeing a character with no data at all for those fields, strange..

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Sandro wrote:That's odd, even if you have 0 kills it should still list them as 0/0, and the same for tournament entries..

I don't recall ever seeing a character with no data at all for those fields, strange..
Looking up one of my public chars which has 0 kills, it doesn't show murder counts
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/146912

Maybe it's somehow tied in to tournament records showing?

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Looking into this further, I believe that any character who has never been reported for murder will not have the fields for "Kills/Lifetime Kills". Only characters who have received a murder count in the past will. Taking a count and then allowing that count to decay seems to be how characters are showing a 0 Kills field. I wasn't able to find any characters which had both 0 "Kills" & 0 "Lifetime Kills", although I didn't put too much effort into looking extensively.

It does seem likely that without having taken any previous MC's, the tournament entries field wouldn't display as it is on the same data entry as the Kills are listed. You could try intentionally taking an MC and seeing what happens, if you want to take that route.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

That worked Sandro, thanks for the idea!