Screen resolution and enlargement...

Teibidh

Screen resolution and enlargement...

Post by Teibidh »

So, the maximum game view window size in my understanding is 800x600, is there any way to make this appear larger other than reducing the resolution of the entire display? I have two monitors set up running 1080p, i'd like to be able to move UO around with all my other stuff, but with the resolution issues it's rather cumbersome to do so. Are there any work-arounds for this that anyone's found so far? I don't much care what the game looks like, it's not like the graphics are that pretty by modern standards anyway, but being able to spot reagents on the ground and what not is kinda pivotal :)

What are the 'standard' methods people use to address these issues and still be able to run in Windowed mode to access things like UOAM and what not?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Screen resolution and enlargement...

Post by Chaos »

razor force game size .. set that .. then restart client

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

germanicus

Re: Screen resolution and enlargement...

Post by germanicus »

when using the uosa client (5.xxx) from the uosa website this solution produces cropped graphics while movement etc..
when using the newest client (7.xxxx) everything is fine even in 1920 resolution.

is there a way to solve the prob also in the 5.xx.xx client?

edit: problem even if throttling of my intel i7 is deactivated, definitive caused by 5.xxxx client. i also got the feeling, the 5.xxx isnt running as smooth as the 7.xxx, even in standard resolution. are there some incompatibilities when using a fully patched uo with 7.xxx client playing on this shard?