Restock and Buy agents not working in Razor

randale

Restock and Buy agents not working in Razor

Post by randale »

So, I set up a restock agent for it to take 100 of each reg out of a bag in my bank box. I targeted each reg with add target, put set hotbag as a bag in my bank box (with only regs in it) then when I click restock now it still asks me what bag I want to restock from (why?) I click the target on the bag, and it goes through the motions of getting the items, I can hear it rustling them around- restock done queued 8 items, but it doesn't put them in my back

Buy agent is kinda weird, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't (yes, I do have it enabled, and yes the vendor does have enough of it in stock for me to reach what I set for the agent) I didn't have problems on another shard.

One other thing is that I can't set hotkeys for my function keys. But, I think the reason for this is because of Dell Studio Laptop is set up by default to have those keys for other built-in functions, for example F4 and F5 brighten and darken my screen, it won't even let me put in F key for a hotkey, it just won't appear in the key box.

randale

Re: Restock and Buy agents not working in Razor

Post by randale »

Would help if anyone knows anything about it

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

randale wrote:So, I set up a restock agent for it to take 100 of each reg out of a bag in my bank box. I targeted each reg with add target, put set hotbag as a bag in my bank box (with only regs in it) then when I click restock now it still asks me what bag I want to restock from (why?) I click the target on the bag, and it goes through the motions of getting the items, I can hear it rustling them around- restock done queued 8 items, but it doesn't put them in my back
The hotbag for the restock agent is the bag items are restocked to, not where they come from.
randale wrote:Buy agent is kinda weird, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't (yes, I do have it enabled, and yes the vendor does have enough of it in stock for me to reach what I set for the agent) I didn't have problems on another shard.
It doesn't matter if the vendor has enough in stock. It will buy whatever it can (to your set limit) depending on how many of that type are already in your backpack. So if you have 50 root and 100 moss in your backpack and you try buying 100 of each with the agent, you'll buy at most 50 root. Assuming you have enough gold on you for the total purchase (or it is over 2k and you have the gold in the bank), and the vendor has that much to sell.

randale

Post by randale »

It doesn't matter if the vendor has enough in stock. It will buy whatever it can (to your set limit) depending on how many of that type are already in your backpack. So if you have 50 root and 100 moss in your backpack and you try buying 100 of each with the agent, you'll buy at most 50 root. Assuming you have enough gold on you for the total purchase (or it is over 2k and you have the gold in the bank), and the vendor has that much to sell.
I know, it still doesn't work, even when he has up to the amount I want to buy to, say I want 100, I have 50 and he has more than 50, sometimes it won't buy it

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

make sure your object delay is set properly to 1000ms and if a -ping in game gives you more then 100ms responses then take 1000ms + what your ping avg is. restock agent that is
" when I click restock now it still asks me what bag I want to restock from (why?)" the hotbag is the bag they go to when you restock the bag it ask for when it targets is the location its taking them from in a macro you want to record the bag its taking them from something like exec restock agent - wait - absolute target- so on and so on in the macro
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

randale

Post by randale »

Buy seems to be working somewhat better. I find I have to go to multiple vendors to get 40 of each reg (not including root, which I get 70 of) though it'll tell me that I can't afford it sometimes (when I can) OR that it bought enough for say 2500 gold, when I only withdraw 1300 (and that works fine for getting those amount of regs)

randale

Post by randale »

Anyone have the problem with not being able to set F hotkeys for stuff? I'm going to some hotkeys for house commands and pet commands, what do you usually use for those?

randale

Post by randale »

iamreallysquall wrote:make sure your object delay is set properly to 1000ms and if a -ping in game gives you more then 100ms responses then take 1000ms + what your ping avg is. restock agent that is
" when I click restock now it still asks me what bag I want to restock from (why?)" the hotbag is the bag they go to when you restock the bag it ask for when it targets is the location its taking them from in a macro you want to record the bag its taking them from something like exec restock agent - wait - absolute target- so on and so on in the macro
Maybe this is what is causing it be out of what, saying I spent 8000 gold for just a few regs, when I really didn't. And I get that exinfo does not equal, etc.

Drebbin

Post by Drebbin »

To restock from the bank target self. With object delay set properly, see above, you should be fine. The itmes will directly go into your backpack.