Razor Profiles/Macro's and New Computer

Bmohr225

Razor Profiles/Macro's and New Computer

Post by Bmohr225 »

Had Vista, today I bought a new desktop with W7 on it. Downloaded the UO/Razor/UOAM pack, installed everything no problems. I copied the files inside profiles and macros into the new, empty folder. When I load razor though, it doesn't show that I have any other profiles besides default. I'm am running as administrator, by the way. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dro'Sakhar

Re: Razor Profiles/Macro's and New Computer

Post by Dro'Sakhar »

I had to do a couple things to mine to be able to view my macros and/or add and delete them. Firstly, check to make sure you can see all hidden files. Go into Control Panel>Folder Options>View tab and select the radio dial for "Show Hidden Files, folders and Drives". Then I navigated to C:/Users/Admin (yours may be a named account)/AppData/Roaming/Razor/Macros. It seems one of the more recent patches for Razor moved the macro and profile data to this location, rather than it's original home.

If this doesn't work, you've wasted nothing but a couple of moments. If it does, it'll solve a lot of head-scratching annoyance. Good luck!

Bmohr225

Re: Razor Profiles/Macro's and New Computer

Post by Bmohr225 »

Dro'Sakhar thank you. Hidden files, I guess. Fixed it.