Three Accounts?

gunslinger737

Three Accounts?

Post by gunslinger737 »

So ive been doing some reading and it looks like your able to have 3 different account going at one time. Well i tried to make a 3rd account but it will not let me. I'm not sure if im doing it correctly but if someone could let me know how to get a 3rd account activated i would really appreciate it. and can the 3rd account use Razor also?

When i try to make a 3rd account this is what pops up
We were unable to authenticate your login. Usually this means that either a newer client patch is now available or that the account name or password you provided are incorrect. Please check cap lock key and try reentering your account name and password.

Ive tried to restart the client but it still shows me the same message. Im not sure if im making the 3rd account correctly or if there is sumthin else i need to do....

Jayrich

Re: Three Accounts?

Post by Jayrich »

you should go into the servers irc and send the admin derrick a message and ask him about this and he can help you out. probably what i am guessing happened is one day you accidently typed wrong login and this made a new account it actually happened to me

derrick was able to tell me the three login ids that were associated with my ip and got everything straightened out . if you not sure how to get to our irc look in the top left part of every forum page the bulleted items. the 4th one down will open up the servers irc and you can easily get in contact with an admin they are the guys with a @before their names at the top of the list of users.

maybe derrick is not online then but if you leave him a way to get in contact with you im sure he will help you out when he is available.

gunslinger737

Post by gunslinger737 »

thanks alot i think that is what happen... ill give irc a shot :) thanks again

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

When i try to make a 3rd account this is what pops up
We were unable to authenticate your login. Usually this means that either a newer client patch is now available or that the account name or password you provided are incorrect. Please check cap lock key and try reentering your account name and password.
This means that the account you're attempting to make already exists, so you'll need to make a different account name if you only have 2 accounts created from your IP.

If the above is not true you may have accidentally created a 3rd account and you'll need to page staff in-game / IRC to get the issue resolved.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w