Help! On a "stupid" problem

NewPlayer

Help! On a "stupid" problem

Post by NewPlayer »

Hello,

First off, I'm really enjoying this game/shard. :D

Now, I'm a new player of this game and I changed the password of my account(about nearly 1 day old) in-game(using the [password command) to a much longer one than I had previously. Now when I tried to test it, I find I cant type as many characters in the password box in the login screen as the password I set. Help? How do I solve this? :shock:

The password change was approved, and I tried typing my old password just incase, but doesn't work.

Many thanks in advance for helping me on my silliness. Also, apologies if I'm wasting anyones time.

elhorno
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Help! On a "stupid" problem

Post by elhorno »

Just get on irc and hit up an admin, they should be able to help you out.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

You could typing your password into a notepad file and then copy/paste it into the password field on the UO client, I believe that may work. Not sure if it will paste the entire thing though it may cut you off just the same as typing it manually does.

You'll need to get an admin to fix it for you if so.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

NewPlayer

Post by NewPlayer »

Doesn't seem possible to copy paste the password onto the box/space. Still unable to get an admin to help me with this, have tried asking on IRC for some time already. :?

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :)

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

NewPlayer

Post by NewPlayer »

Problem solved by an admin at last. :D

This topic can be closed now. Thanks for any help and suggestions!