odd problem

smokybarnable

odd problem

Post by smokybarnable »

I have an odd problem that just started occurring recently. Whenever I walk the character never puts his foot down completely after stopping, and if I move one step he sort of glides.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: odd problem

Post by Kabal »

I get this occasionally and I just restart the client.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

smokybarnable

Post by smokybarnable »

Seems like it only happens after I use my razor macro for entering my locked house. Maybe I'm not giving it enough time to walk, seems to screw something up.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Ahhhhh, I've had this happen with macros that involve walking. For some reason if you run a macro that includes walking your client will do that. Mine also "lag-jumps" me several tiles. I have to close my client all the way and open it back up.

I suggest not including walking in your macro, and just do the walking part manually.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

You can macro house entry without walking just make two simple macros one to use the key and target door .. then double click the door to open it then key again to to re lock it . then you just walk in and run second macro the close door and run detect hidden

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Pirul wrote:Ahhhhh, I've had this happen with macros that involve walking. For some reason if you run a macro that includes walking your client will do that. Mine also "lag-jumps" me several tiles. I have to close my client all the way and open it back up.

I suggest not including walking in your macro, and just do the walking part manually.
^ exactly what i was going to say
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Sheer Luck

Post by Sheer Luck »

Pirul wrote:Ahhhhh, I've had this happen with macros that involve walking. For some reason if you run a macro that includes walking your client will do that. Mine also "lag-jumps" me several tiles. I have to close my client all the way and open it back up.

An Corp ?

Moving chars in Razor Macros = Buggy Client.

I had a "Door Macro" when I started here. It would Unlock the door, move 2 steps north, lock the door, then Det Hidden. Not only would it screw-up the current client <No foot down, Unsync client, Lag> but also other instances of the client that were running. Only solution was to close All running clients.

Old, Known, Derrick confirmed, Razor Bug.
You see: a character crafted by Sheer Luck

[23:55]<Soma> I know very well of Abbott's ways
[23:56]<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith