My quirky day

Koden

My quirky day

Post by Koden »

Could not buy arms lore skill from smith Guildmaster in Brit or vesper. I asked (name) train. And Arms Lore was on there list, so I had the right guys, but when I said "(name) train arms lore" the Masters had no idea what I was talking about.

4-5x today I set something down only to find it back in my pack some seconds later. Just now I set 53 bolts on a keg, dumped a stack of regs in a chest (bolts still there) ID checked an item (still there), put said item in chest Bolts were back in my pack.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Pehiko
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: My quirky day

Post by Pehiko »

(name) train armslore

Populus

Post by Populus »

Bolts in scavenger list?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Koden

Post by Koden »

Ok I'm, claiming work related stress. Because BOY do I feel dumb after reading . Your two posts. I will try the 1st , and the second is on the mark. I added bolts to my list for my archer & forgot it would start working on this toon as well.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.