Not allowing me to create new characters.

Misty

Not allowing me to create new characters.

Post by Misty »

Every time I attempt to create a new character the game lags up and stops responding. This happens when I create a new account and try to make a new character or on my main account.

I have one account so far with only 2 characters on it.

Please help!

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Not allowing me to create new characters.

Post by Chaos »

Are you going with advanced and picking skills etc or are you trying to use the pre sets like Warrior Ninja etc. Cause if so we don't have alot of thoses "classes on uosa" and you will need to pick the skills you start with yourself. Let me know if this helps or not.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Misty

Post by Misty »

No... I'm trying to create a fishing/cartography chara. So, I'm using the advance option.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1391&p=9027&hilit=creation#p9027

Did you create the char. on the same computer. Is that computer running uo from our downloads?

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Sentri

Post by Sentri »

I had this problem also. When you start UO with razor make sure you are useing the client from UOSA to do it. Sometimes my razor will go back to the "auto detect" client. If it does this and runs on the osi client you can't make a new char because it has more options than were original avail.

So Yea, UO Data Directory make sure it's the UOSA client and you should be fine.

lopolla

Post by lopolla »

I have same problem - yet no solution. I have installed UOSA package (UO, UOAM & Razor).
Client crashes / freezes when starting it......! I am looking forward to some help .....