Client Crash

Venom

Client Crash

Post by Venom »

So i have played for a few days now fine. Except last night

I was running through vesper client crashed, thought meh it happens, then was running through brit and cleint crashed... so i was speaking to Derrick about it but hasnt seen this problem before. Thought it could be razer so tryed with out razor, after about 15mins crash.

It doesnt happen when im standing still as i AFK for hours on end.

Just wondered if anyone else had this issue. Im running Windows XP!

Venom : Bard - Mage - S3X
Venomous : Rogue - Fighter - S3X

McSchnurke

Re: Client Crash

Post by McSchnurke »

I experienced several inexplicable client crashes tonight and I can't remember the last time I saw UO crash before this. Probably still unrelated, though.

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizen!,

Use the forum search and search "Razor Compatability Issue" and see if that helps.

Venom

Post by Venom »

aye i would of but like i said, it happend without razor also!

Venom : Bard - Mage - S3X
Venomous : Rogue - Fighter - S3X

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

I have been having the same issues. I can macro three accounts at once all day and no crashes but as soon as I try to take my dexxer out to hunt while the other 2 macro away I will crash. It does this on different accounts the only common denominator is that my char is moving and I crash.

I am running win xp...I just remembered this desktop doesnt have a video card installed I will put the card back in and see if that changes anything.

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

Not sure if it was me or my ISP having hiccups. I unchecked optimize CPU reduction on razor and installed the leatrix ping helper. Now I can macro two guys and go hunt or gather with the third guy no connection loss.