"Treehack" is that legal here? (art.mul / artidx.mul)

RedXIII

"Treehack" is that legal here? (art.mul / artidx.mul)

Post by RedXIII »

I would like to know if the "Treehack" is not ilegal here, if it can be used. I saw a few ppl post some pics with the trees been cut, so i was wondering...

PS:. No idea if this is the right place to ask stuff like this, if not, move my post. Ty.

SteelReserve

Re: "Treehack" is that legal here? (art.mul / artidx.mul)

Post by SteelReserve »

I think its more "frowned upon" than illegal, I actually think somewhere in the rules it says not to use it. but I have seen post after post after post. w. pics of houses with this Hack running and no actions seems to have been taken place. :?

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

I've been told personally by Derrick himself that as long as it isn't allowing an unfair undvantage (and tbh not sure how that would even work since all things have to communicate correctly between client and server) it is allowed. He doesn't want pics of this be posted so frowned upon would be the best description I have for it. There are many things you can edit in the mul files that makes it less frantic or very simpleton or if you're a roleplayer you can even set up a whole set of gumps that revolves around your guild theme. Niffty things :)

jackshephard
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jackshephard »

What I was told is that you may use "treehack", but when you post on the forums with pics do not use it.
Dharma Standard Company; Namaste
All Resources Gathered Legally