Trying to move from another free shard but...

welkopole

Trying to move from another free shard but...

Post by welkopole »

I have been playing on another free shard now for 7 years its grtting kinda stale over there and am wanting to give UOSA a shot.
My problem is that when I start razor it quickly loads and sends me direct to the UO log in screen for the other free shard that im playing on, and thus I'm not able to put in the new port values for UOSA.

Its no big deal im sure im just over looking somthing, If anyone could help me out here that would be great.

errr fixed the above problem and can make it to the set up skills screen, but when I press the forward button (arrow) it just freezes up and I have to cntl-alt-del. to get out any suggestions?

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Trying to move from another free shard but...

Post by Rammar »

Make sure that Razor -> General -> Show Welcome Screen is checked.

Next time you restart razor you'll be able to change the address/port (login.uosecondage.com 2593).

welkopole

Post by welkopole »

I can get in the UO Tutorial with no problems, it just freezes up after after I click the forward arrow button after I set my skill set when trying to get into the main server.

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

I'd say re-installing razor/uo would be the least complicated fix.

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

Friend had this problem, Apparently if your are patched so high that it shows 4 skills for char creation the server doesn't like it and will freeze there. You need to use a patch that has only 3 skills you can select and it should work. My best advice would be to use the client version UOSA has available http://www.uosecondage.com/Connecting.
This also helps seeing as when i started on a higher patch, there were random things in areas not on my client files, ie. a fence on uosa that did not appear on my client.

Good luck feel free to pm me or find me on IRC if you have any other questions

EDIT
IRC - viewtopic.php?p=57575
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

welkopole

Post by welkopole »

thanks I think thats my problem.