Razor, Organise agent

Moppety

Razor, Organise agent

Post by Moppety »

Hi

ive had a little tinkle but can't seem to get it working to have more organise agents working in razor, i feel like it should be possible to just write them and write and look up organise x in a macro but that didn't seem to work.

any help cheers

Pat

TheManWithNoName

Re: Razor, Organise agent

Post by TheManWithNoName »

Patrick22 wrote:Hi

ive had a little tinkle but can't seem to get it working to have more organise agents working in razor, i feel like it should be possible to just write them and write and look up organise x in a macro but that didn't seem to work.

any help cheers

Pat
there are 10 organizer agents to choose from in razor under the agents tab and they all work the same.

first thing to do is select whichever organizer agent # you'd like to use from the agents tab. click the add target button to add the item types that you would like to have razor move/organize from your pack. click the set hotbag button to select which container you wish to move the items into. for example, this can be a container on the floor of your house or another container within your own pack. then you can click the organize now button to test that it's working correctly.

now to actually use the agent in game on the fly, you need to bind it to a hotkey. you can do this by going to the hotkey tab in razor, and clicking the "+" sign next to Agents in the tree list. find the organizer agent # that you are using, highlight it, and bind it to whatever keystroke you want with the options on the right. make sure "pass to UO" is checked, click the set button and you should be good to go.

when you record using an organizer agent in a macro with razor, you need to have it bound to a hotkey like i just described. when you are recording your macro you press the hotkey to trigger the agent.

since i'm not quite sure what your actual problem is from your post, hopefully this basic explanation of how they operate will be enough for you to get them working!
IRC: NoName

flanker42
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by flanker42 »

I suspect Pat is trying to use more than 10 organizer agents in a single profile, which I don't think is possible. I'd suggest using different profiles. You can switch between them quickly in razor.

Moppety

Post by Moppety »

cheers for your time :)

im aware how organises work, what im trying to see is if you can edit a profile to have like 30 organises in 1 profile.

so far the only way i can do it is having 3 different razor profiles pre saved and when i need the next 10 log out and change profile and log back in which is clunky and wouldn't work if i wanted to macro all 30 together.

flanker42
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by flanker42 »

Patrick22 wrote:cheers for your time :)

im aware how organises work, what im trying to see is if you can edit a profile to have like 30 organises in 1 profile.

so far the only way i can do it is having 3 different razor profiles pre saved and when i need the next 10 log out and change profile and log back in which is clunky and wouldn't work if i wanted to macro all 30 together.
On my characters that have been logged in at least once on each profile, I can switch between the profiles seamlessly while in-game and don't need to log in and out to make the switch.