uo keeps freezing

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

uo keeps freezing

Post by kill drizitz »

my client keeps on freezing. i am not sure whats going on. whenever i use razor to do something, it freezes.

i have windows 7, i downloaded the .net framework, but it was not the 64 bit one. then when i try and downloard the 64 bit one, it says its already installed... not sure if this matters, but i honestly cant play, it freezes up everytime i try and make a macro, use display counters etc.

any ideas?

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: uo keeps freezing

Post by malice-tg »

kill drizitz wrote:my client keeps on freezing. i am not sure whats going on. whenever i use razor to do something, it freezes.

i have windows 7, i downloaded the .net framework, but it was not the 64 bit one. then when i try and downloard the 64 bit one, it says its already installed... not sure if this matters, but i honestly cant play, it freezes up everytime i try and make a macro, use display counters etc.

any ideas?

right click ur razor icon and run in compatibility mode for xp sp3

and run as administrator.
Attachments
Mongoose_10-4_21.48.jpg
Mongoose_10-4_21.48.jpg (234.34 KiB) Viewed 1912 times

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

not at home now but will try when i get back. also, awesome pic! love seeing 08 pics man. see your in a party with black. could this be the "demon arkanis" black?? :P

thanks for the help ill let you know

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Don't know much about windows 7 and 64bit. But if you installed 32bit software you might need to uninstall it before you can install the 64bit. This is only a guess. If it is a further problem feel free to pm me in irc.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy