How to change associated email account?

JareX

How to change associated email account?

Post by JareX »

I created 3 accounts, like one year ago but just recently came back to play.

Two of those accounts are registered to my main email, thus, are appearing on MyUOSA screen.

But one of those accounts is registered to another mail. But I can't remember which one. I only have 3 mails, but I use my main one for 99,9% of the stuff, I really can't understand why I submitted a different mail. I searched the other mails but couldn't find the registering mail. So I don't really know which email I used.

So I want to change that account associated email, making it match the other ones, and making it possible to link it to MyUOSA, thus having all 3 accounts linked to one mail.

So I'm here to ask:

How do I change the UO-account associated email?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if you see an awkward spelling, English is not my main language.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How to change associated email account?

Post by Chaos »

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?title=Commands

Last section is shard/server commands players have access to.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

JareX

Post by JareX »

I changed my password, and now I identified the email that I created the account with.

But still the problem remains, I don't know how to change the associated email (or add that account to MyUOSA)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Only I can do this. It's a manual process and will require verification/authorization from the existing registered email.

Sorry i missed you in IRC, please try again.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."