Razor System Messages

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Razor System Messages

Post by Mikel123 »

How far does the Razor "If SysMessage" function look back?

I'm trying to set up an ID macro, but what happens is this:

1) ID a wand of greater healing, look for SysMessage "greater heal", find it.
2) ID a wand of lightning, look for SysMessage "greater heal", and it still finds it from the previously identified item. My intent was that it would not find this, and would next look for SysMessage "lightning" which it would find.

Pirul

Re: Razor System Messages

Post by Pirul »

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish. I don't understand what you mean with "find"ing an item.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Sorry, I should have written:
1) ID a wand of greater healing, look for SysMessage "greater heal", find it.
2) ID a wand of lightning, look for SysMessage "greater heal", and it still finds the sysmessage description from the previously identified item. My intent was that it would not find this, and would next look for SysMessage "lightning" which it would find.
Rammar in IRC explained how SysMessage works. I guess it looks back through all sysmessages since you last identified something in a sysmessage. So I'm putting an automatically matching "If SysMessage..." both before and after the meat of my macro, to "reset" it to only actually look at the most recent message, rather than my entire history.

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

mmm macro meat
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel