Setting Speech Font

Cardnyl

Setting Speech Font

Post by Cardnyl »

Tried searching the forums but didnt turn up a solution for this. I've gone through every tab (switched to as well as scrolled down) adjusting all of the font options from their stock values to ones that closer resemble the stock font used for the forums.

Some of the font changes appear to be working in that single left clicking on some (not all) items in game utilize the chosen font. For those that dont the default is used. The font settings also appear to correctly alter stuff like the Razor status messages.

What I can't seem to adjust is the font for the text that I type into the client for the purposes of communicating with other players. Is there some trick to switching to one of the easier to read fonts?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Setting Speech Font

Post by Chaos »

Its under the "eye" icon in the options menu. You have to scroll down just a little to see it. Its labeled "speech color".

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Cardnyl

Re: Setting Speech Font

Post by Cardnyl »

Chaos wrote:Its under the "eye" icon in the options menu. You have to scroll down just a little to see it. Its labeled "speech color".
Well that definitely controls the color of the font. Just not the font itself. Id love to use something like the font razor uses within the game client to desinate last target.