Crash when create New Charatcer

StegcO

Crash when create New Charatcer

Post by StegcO »

Hi,

i already have three old character, if i try to create a new chatacher (tried with two different name and skill) always crash client, what can i do?

the installation is a new one clean downloaded by uo:tsa site and patched at lastest.

thanks a lot
StegcO .it
UO Player since DEC/2000
UO SA Italian Community

Many thanks to NEW Guild!

Causa Mortis

Re: Crash when create New Charatcer

Post by Causa Mortis »

You downloaded the client from here ? http://www.uosecondage.com/Downloads

The thing in your post that makes me wonder is when you say "patched to the latest"

Sometimes that can be a problem when creating a char here. I know if there are 4 skill choices when going to create a character that the server does not like it and problems arise. There is no need to patch at all past 5.0.8.3 the version that comes with the download from our site.

Maybe you can tell me what patch you are on now and that might not be the problem at all, check to see how many skill choices it gives you when creating.

Also are you connecting with razor? I know razor can be funny sometimes and you can take a few steps to fix this. Like running razor as admin and disabling visual themes and desktop composition if you right click on razor and go to compatibility.

Try some of these and let me know, Also you can hop on IRC and get people directly

Good luck!
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel