Counters not working on top of screen

Itachi
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Counters not working on top of screen

Post by Itachi »

Hello, I just downloaded the latest client from uosa with razor and for some reason I am having trouble getting the counters to display anything on top of the screen. This is the programming for the title bar and it is checked off to display in razor UO - {char} {crimtime}- {mediumstatbar} {bp} {bm} {gl} {gs} {mr} {ns} {ss} {sa} {aids}

It is calculating the proper amounts, but it isn't displaying them. Please advise.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Counters not working on top of screen

Post by Light Shade »

Itachi wrote:Hello, I just downloaded the latest client from uosa with razor and for some reason I am having trouble getting the counters to display anything on top of the screen. This is the programming for the title bar and it is checked off to display in razor UO - {char} {crimtime}- {mediumstatbar} {bp} {bm} {gl} {gs} {mr} {ns} {ss} {sa} {aids}

It is calculating the proper amounts, but it isn't displaying them. Please advise.
What operating system are you using? There are certain settings that sometimes need changed to get it to work.

viewtopic.php?p=311910#p311910

Just ignore the InsideUO stuff, that's just extra info...
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Itachi
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Itachi »

Thanks for the response. I followed your guide and I wasn't able to make changes because we were pretty much identical.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Itachi wrote:Hello, I just downloaded the latest client from uosa with razor and for some reason I am having trouble getting the counters to display anything on top of the screen. This is the programming for the title bar and it is checked off to display in razor UO - {char} {crimtime}- {mediumstatbar} {bp} {bm} {gl} {gs} {mr} {ns} {ss} {sa} {aids}

viewtopic.php?p=30453#p30453
Derrick wrote:Right click on your Razor Shortcure -> Properties -> Compatability -> Disable Desktop Composition
Hit Ok, then restart the client.

Itachi
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Itachi »

Works perfect. Thank you guys.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Rammar wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=30453#p30453
Derrick wrote:Right click on your Razor Shortcure -> Properties -> Compatability -> Disable Desktop Composition
Hit Ok, then restart the client.
Yup. :D That's why I asked what OS. Saw the screenshots and recognized what needed done. I was gonna type up how to do it, but Rammar beat me to it. Thumbs up, Rammar. :D
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro