Lost connection in boat. Logged back on in Bad Lands.

H2os
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Lost connection in boat. Logged back on in Bad Lands.

Post by H2os »

Hello,

I was fishing in a boat in the middle of the ocean passing Moonglow Island and everything froze then unfroze then I got disconnected. This was about 8:30am CST today. I try and log on and can not so I reboot my computer then I can log on but it is very laggy and I am in The Lost Lands (way far north by the big lake). Since I have had my account, which is only 5 or 6 weeksish, I have been to Papua twice and that is it. So the location I was left was very new to me, it was hell for me getting back to my boat but that is another story.

Once I get back to a bank and to my boat I go to Razor to start my fishing macro (only double clicks fishing pole in relative location no afk), and there are no macros there. I search the forums about razor and find where the macros are and there are no macros in the folder. I decide well I will make another fishing macro and press new and type in fishing just like my last one but it says there already exists a macro with that name. So I search again for Razor Macros and there are no macros.

I do a few restores and nothing changes, finally I do a CHKDSK and the macros are restored and everything is back to normal. My main question is what would make my character teleport from my boat to the Lost Lands? I thought someone hacked my account but how could someone get to where he is in 5 mins or less? No one knows my account names or passwords so I know that is not an option.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you for any information you might have,

Esya