Error [MegaCliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035

Thunder

Post by Thunder »

I'm suddenly getting this error whenever I try to log in on one of my accounts:

My other two accounts I can get in to just fine. Not this one, however. I'm running the current client, I haven't changed anything as I haven't played all week. When I last logged in over the weekend, the account was working. I saw in a previous issue that their issue with this error was that their IP had been placed on the firewall list, so I wasn't sure if this may be the case for me as well.

Derrick

Re: Error [MegaCliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035

Post by Derrick »

If you are only receiving this error on one account, the account may have been banned for being over the account limit of three, you can contact a staffmember in-game or in IRC to get this sorted out.

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

I have been locked out on one of my accounts as well.. I guess i need some clerification on account rules. I was under impression that you can have as many accounts as desired but can only be logged on to 3 accounts from one IP. Can you have more than three accounts? (not logged on to more than 3 at once tho).
And I'm still locked outa my third account even tho i have tryed in game help and irc...
Any advice and help getting account freed up would be much appriciated.

TIA

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Alexandria Rose wrote:I have been locked out on one of my accounts as well.. I guess i need some clerification on account rules. I was under impression that you can have as many accounts as desired but can only be logged on to 3 accounts from one IP. Can you have more than three accounts? (not logged on to more than 3 at once tho).
And I'm still locked outa my third account even tho i have tryed in game help and irc...
Any advice and help getting account freed up would be much appriciated.

TIA
Nay, you may not have more than three accounts at all under any circumstances. This info is here in the Shard Rules: http://www.uosecondage.com/Rules

Additionally, you may never be logged into more than three accounts at the same time, this distinction is important because while it's ok to log on to another persons account to perform a specific task, maybe to refresh a house, but not to play as if it were your own, you may not do this if you are already connected on three other accounts yourself.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Gorky005

Post by Gorky005 »

So basically all my accounts that say "Error [MegaCliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035" means i'm banned? No warning nothing?

AlexCCCP

Post by AlexCCCP »

Gorky005 wrote:So basically all my accounts that say "Error [MegaCliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035" means i'm banned? No warning nothing?
If you failed to read the clearly posted rules, or chose to flaunt them you don't deserve a warning.
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

Gorky005

Post by Gorky005 »

AlexCCCP wrote:
Gorky005 wrote:So basically all my accounts that say "Error [MegaCliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035" means i'm banned? No warning nothing?
If you failed to read the clearly posted rules, or chose to flaunt them you don't deserve a warning.
Are you the GM? Then don't reply like you are. I called a GM and there's no help at all on this server. I guess they are more into banning people than helping : /
Last edited by Gorky005 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

I know that error!
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

satori

Post by satori »

does not mean you are banned. read what derrick said, it means you need to contact the staff to get it worked out so that you are legal.